Terms and Conditions
- The standard minimum delivery time is 2 working days (depending on the work scope). If the customer requires an urgent delivery or a service that entails working on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, a surcharge will be applied.
- If the work files include images that contain text, when requesting a quote the customer must indicate whether they also want the text in the images to be translated. Otherwise, I will assume that they do not wish to have it translated.
- The customer shall be responsible, just as I am, for verifying that the data and taxes included on the proforma invoice or quote, and on the final invoice, are correct. If an error is detected, the customer shall inform me as soon as possible so that it can be corrected in a timely manner.
- The delivery date will be established when a firm order is made, before the customer makes the first payment, based on the length of the text, languages, complexity and my, or my collaborators', work schedule.
In the event that the customer does not make the second payment within 7
calendar days, they will be reminded of the outstanding payment. If
payment is still not made after a second reminder, the amount due will
be reclaimed through a third party.
- The first payment of 50% constitutes a commitment for both the customer and I
to be reachable by email within a reasonable time frame (24-48 hours,
from Monday to Friday) to answer any questions and report any new
developments or incidents as soon as possible.
- Payment shall be made via PayPal or bank transfer. In the latter case, the customer will send me proof of the bank transfer before I start working. Bank fees will be borne entirely by the customer.
- In accordance with Article 103 of Law 3/2014, of 27 March, amending the Consolidated Text of the Spanish General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users, cancellations will not be accepted once payment has been made and the service has started. Depending on the case, the possibility of a partial refund (deducting from the payment the hours worked on the assignment up to the moment of formal cancellation, at a rate of 30 EUR/hour) will be considered. The refund will be made via PayPal in a maximum period of 7 calendar days.