Terms and Conditions
- The quote will always be given after evaluating the assignment and viewing the project material. The minimum billed for all services is 30 EUR.
- The standard minimum delivery time is 2 working days (depending on the work scope). If the customer requires an urgent delivery or a service that entails working on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, a surcharge will be applied.
- Office hours are Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (except for Spanish public holidays). I will do my best to reply to inquiries outside these hours, particularly if the matter is urgent, but please note that I cannot guarantee a quick reply outside office hours.
- When requesting a quote, the customer must indicate their country of residence. If they live in the European Union, they must indicate whether they are a private individual, a freelancer or a company. If they are a freelancer or a company, they must state whether they have an EU VAT number for the purpose of applying the corresponding taxes. Depending on the circumstances (e.g. new customers), I reserve the right to request 100% payment in advance.
- The quote will constitute a non-binding proposal, which may be subject to modifications or corrections before the first payment is made; for example, if the customer decides to remove a part of the text for translation or if they add additional text.
- If the work files include images that contain text, when requesting a quote the customer must indicate whether they also want the text in the images to be translated. Otherwise, I will assume that they do not
wish to have it translated.
- The customer shall be responsible, just as I am, for verifying that the data and taxes included on the proforma invoice or quote, and on the final invoice, are correct. If an error is detected, the customer shall inform me as soon as possible so that it can be corrected in a timely manner.
- The delivery date will be established when a firm order is made, before the customer makes the first payment
, based on the length of the text, languages, complexity and my, or my collaborators', work schedule.
- The service will not be started until the customer expressly accepts the quote and pays 50% (or 100% as the case may be) in advance. If the customer has paid 50% in advance, they will pay the remaining 50% upon delivery, in a maximum period of 7 calendar days.
In the event that the customer does not make the second payment within 7
calendar days, they will be reminded of the outstanding payment. If
payment is still not made after a second reminder, the amount due will
be reclaimed through a third party.
- The first payment of 50% constitutes a commitment for both the customer and I
to be reachable by email within a reasonable time frame (24-48 hours,
from Monday to Friday) to answer any questions and report any new
developments or incidents as soon as possible.
- Payment shall be made via PayPal or bank transfer. In the latter case, the customer will send me proof of the bank transfer before I start working. Bank fees will be borne entirely by the customer.
- The customer will have 14 calendar days from the day of delivery to request any revision or modification in the work delivered, which must be duly justified
. After such time, any further modifications will be charged by the hour and billed separately. If the customer wishes to add more text, it will be billed separately.
- In accordance with Article 103 of Law 3/2014, of 27 March, amending the Consolidated Text of the Spanish General Law for the Protection of Consumers and Users, cancellations will not be accepted once payment has been made and the service has started. Depending on the case, the possibility of a partial refund (deducting from the payment the hours worked on the assignment up to the
moment of formal cancellation, at a rate of 30 EUR/hour) will be considered. The refund will be made via PayPal in a maximum period of 7 calendar days.